Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday Musings

(Totally stealing this idea of sharing random thoughts from my friend)


Reading...
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and The Goblet of Fire....and 6+1 Traits Writing

Feeling...
sad about the loss by my Eagles

Planning....
a review on how to count coins and tell time. Why is it that even adults have trouble with the hour and minute hand?

Humming....
"Stay" by Maurice Williams 

Wishing...
my sister, and 2 best friends lived in the area:( Why can't you all just move here already?

Annoyed...
by my lack of discipline and motivation in the gym!! It's time to get serious! ;)

Happy....
for my beautiful friend and her upcoming wedding. It was so fun to celebrate with her today! and for my friend's b'day on Friday

Thankful...
for my amazing Mom who is the best listener ever! 

Praying...
for some tough things going on, a work friend, and my bugs :)

Excited...
for my friend to visit this week from Boston!

2 comments:

stef shaffer said...

oh laura... i just love you.

Momma Mac said...

Hey! Thanks for the shout out! This is great - I love hearing musings. I also 'stole' the idea... from my sister who took it from 'thesimplewomansdaybook' blog.

love the link to the right on DAILY 5!!