Tuesday, June 19, 2012

6 months later...

Is it possible that I haven't blogged in 6 months??  I have such good intentions, and yet I don't follow through.  My goal is to blog through this school year and summer!
Who doesn't love summer!  I just survived my brother's wedding (Ah-mazing) and am now trying to finish up a week of camp before I can officially "unwind" for summer.  I have a few weeks and then it's back to camp again, "unwind" time and then back to school!
I'm excited to spend the summer starting to beef up my blog and create, create, create!  My hope is that I can start to create some things that have been brewing in my mind that are school related.  It will hopefully save me some heartache during the school year and be great resources for my co-teachers and I.  I am soooo excited to have my co-teacher back this year.  It's been so neat to see her grow her family and we now have a new PHEnomenal co-teacher!  It will be so fun to teach together!!
So....here's to summer goals:
  • painting furniture 
  • creating ART (well sorta) for my bedroom
  • general cleaning and stuff
  • Summer visits to friends and family
  • love on my "nephew" dogs
  • Blogggggingggg
  • Cooking
  • Working out at the gym and getting back in shape (yes please!!)
  • Create Teachers Pay Teachers materials (can i do it?...I hope so!!)
  • read, read, read
Off for summer fun!!

1 comment:

Christa Swaney said...

Ms. Pretzel,
I just awarded you the One Lovely Blog award. Stop by my blog to receive it.

Christa
sweetlifeofsecond