Thursday, June 28, 2012

"Currently" Linky Party and Teacher Tipster

Joining up with LOTS of others and Farley from
Here's what's "currently"going on in my life.  :)


























I'm also so excited to have found Teacher Tipster!  He has tons of great ideas.  :)  This one just made me laugh.  I might have to do it, although I may just CRACK up and it won't work.  But still HilariouS!  Enjoy!
I love this 2nd one and his place value song, you have to check out!


Happy summer everyone!!

8 comments:

Lisa R. said...

I just found your blog & I'm your newest follower. I am excited to read more of your blog!
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Ms. Pretzel said...

Thanks Lisa R. I just became a follower too. :)

Cynthia said...

Thanks for the focus walls link. I am your newest follower. :-)

Cynthia

2nd Grade Pad

Ms. Pretzel said...

Thanks Cynthia!! Love having other 2nd grade teachers to be connected to!!

Chelsey♥ said...

I gave your blog an award! Come by and pick it up!

Chelsey♥

Shannon Kirby said...

I'm your newest follower. I have also given your blog some awards. Please stop by to pick them up.

Shannon
Sweet n Sassy in 2nd

Ms. Pretzel said...

Of course! Looking forward to your post.

Tamara Russell said...

Your blog is great! :) I'm a first grade teacher, and a first time blogger. Love the way you've set your blog! :) Thanks for stepping out and sharing your ideas! Your hippo story was adorable! :)

Your partner in education,
Tamara

tamaravrussell.blogspot.com

Mrs. Russell's Room