Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Blogging

 Follow Me on PinterestI've been excited to get back into the blogging world and have been pinning 
away since I officially have been off for the summer.  I'm so enjoying relaxing, visiting friends, working out more (much needed!!), and planning summer trips and projects.  
My big plan this summer is to start to make some fun printables and units that I can share with all the amazing teachers I have learned from!  


A few days ago I got a sweet award from Christa Swaney from "Sweet Life of Second Grade".  I've seen this award on other blogs and I'm not totally sure how it works, but Im so thankful Christa!!  I also am so glad to get to know other fabulous 2nd grade teachers!!  I haven't found a ton of 2nd grade teachers blogs so this is great! 



Here's Christa's blog below.  I love the tagline "One Diet Coke at a Time".  
Sweet Life of Second Grade
So now I get to send the award on to a few others!  

Once you receive the award, you must follow 3 rules:
1.  Follow the person that gave you the award
2.  Link back to the person that gave you the award
3.  Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers



Now on to the next step:

The lovely blog awardees I am choosing are:


1.  Courtney from 2nd Grade Snapshots


2.  Becky from

Click here for link!
3.  Sunny from
The Caffeinated Teacher
Click here for link!
4.  Vicky from Buzzing Along in 1st Grade


5.  Kristin from 



Fancy Free Life



6.  Heather from
Click here for link!
7.  Dina from New 2 Second
8.  Trisha from 2nd Grade Frosting

First Grade Frosting


9.  Denise from 
2nd Grade Ponderings



10.  Sara from Smiling in 2nd Grade



11.  Cynthia from The 2nd Grade Pad



Welcome to 2nd Grade Pad



12.  Brittany at 
Sweet Seconds
Click here for link!
13.  Kim from 2nd Grade Savy


14.  and Sheena from Learning in 2nd Grade


15. Trish from 2nd Grade Paradise


Here's to more summer blogging!  

3 comments:

Christa Swaney said...

Ms. Pretzel!

Thanks for being a follower! Looking forward to all your fabulous posts!!
Christa
sweetlifeofsecond,

twilliams said...

Hi! Just found your blog! I teach 2nd grade also. I am now a follower. Hope you'll check out my blog!

Tersa

2nd Grade Pig Pen

MrsMc said...

Hi! I'm a new follower!

MrsMc
Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!