Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Blog World is so nice...:) Thank you!

There's nothing like teachers.  While we may have an ancient reputation for wearing apple pins and vests adorned with school supplies and such we're always super friendly, helpful, and are such a great community to be a part of.  Ah, would the vest happen to look like the one below?

Well, thank goodness for progress right?  (hopefully I didn't offend anyone who still rocks these, I just don't know if I would have the guts)  :)
I have been currently surviving the crazy "derecho" storm.  Thankfully power has been restored for most of us.  While I've been working on a few things to share with the blogging community I was lucky enough to receive two awards 

from Chelsey, an awesome Kindergarten teacher
Miss West's Class


and the Liebster Blog award given to newbies like me,
from Shannon 


Sweet n Sassy in 2nd




Hippy the Hippo

Now to the Liebster Bloggers, those who have less than 200 followers (like me) but who are AMAZING and have such great things on their sites!  
1.  Mrs. P at That's So Second Grade
3.  Mrs. Mc from Buzz, Buzz, Buzz
4.  Courtney from 2nd Grade Classroom Snapshots

Now to the Versatile Bloggers, who are also the 5 above, plus 10 more that I'm loving!
6.  Teachlife @ Second Grade Sandcastle
8.  Jennifer @ Delighted in 2nd Grade
9.  Lisa @ Fourth and Ten
10.  Tania from My Second Sense

Thank you so much Chelsey and Shannon!

3 comments:

Chelsey♥ said...

You are so welcome :) And so deserving!!


Chelsey

Amy Grout said...

Hi! I am now following your blog AND I am passing an award on to you. Please stop by my blog and pick it up (and follow if you would like.)
Amy
Adventures In Teaching

Ms. Pretzel said...

Thanks Amy! I will be following you right back!
Laura