Well, thank goodness for progress right? (hopefully I didn't offend anyone who still rocks these, I just don't know if I would have the guts) :)
I have been currently surviving the crazy "derecho" storm. Thankfully power has been restored for most of us. While I've been working on a few things to share with the blogging community I was lucky enough to receive two awards
from Chelsey, an awesome Kindergarten teacher
and the Liebster Blog award given to newbies like me,
3. Fall is my absolute favorite season! Who doesn't love pumpkins, hayrides, apple cider, fallen leaves, and cute boots!
6. When I was 12 I told my parents I was seriously (and I was SERIOUS) going to be a ROCK STAR! My parents still remember the "talk" I gave them to this day. They said I mentioned something about "The New Kids on the Block".
7. I am very afraid of HIPPOS, yes hippos. Yea, they seem cute and cuddly in their stuffed form, but in Kenya, when you're walking back to your tent late at night (on safari), and the guard tells you to "stop!", puts the flashlight on and you see that you are 2 feet away from said creature (after the guide tells you that hippos are in the top 5 most deadly animals-a.k.a have killed the most people), it changes your view a bit.
Hippy the Hippo
Now to the Liebster Bloggers, those who have less than 200 followers (like me) but who are AMAZING and have such great things on their sites!
1. Mrs. P at That's So Second Grade
2. Ms. Lee from Calling Plays in Second Grade
3. Mrs. Mc from Buzz, Buzz, Buzz
4. Courtney from 2nd Grade Classroom Snapshots
5. Vicky from Buzzing Along in First Grade
Now to the Versatile Bloggers, who are also the 5 above, plus 10 more that I'm loving!
6. Teachlife @ Second Grade Sandcastle
7. Meg @ Buzz Around in 2nd Grade
8. Jennifer @ Delighted in 2nd Grade
9. Lisa @ Fourth and Ten
10. Tania from My Second Sense
Thank you so much Chelsey and Shannon!