Sunday, September 9, 2012

My Classroom and a Freebie!

Here is a peek at my classroom this year (2012-2013).  I'm SOOOooo glad the first week is over.  I have really enjoyed getting to know my little BUGS!  
They are super cute, and I am so tired getting back into the craziness of school days.  But who isn't?  

I was inspired by Sandy from "Soaring with Second" who has some amazing technology projects on her blog.  She made an IMovie trailer for her classroom and it was really fun to watch.  
Soaring Through Second
Here's a little sneak peek into my room and my IMovie.  Thank you Pinterest and teachers out there for all your great ideas.
I'm also excited because I uploaded my first 2 products to Teachers Pay Teachers. 
You can check them out here.
Pre-K, Second, Third - TeachersPayTeachers.com 
Let me know what you think.  I'm a newbie, so I can always use helpful advice.  The library labels and free and easily adaptable for any classroom.  I've included some blank color examples if you want to adapt them.  Just click on the picture below.  
Have a great week!  I'm on to my second week of school.  :)  

4 comments:

TBK said...

Hi Laura,
I love the scavenger hunt! What a fun activity for elementary school.
I also think your labels are so helpful! I can't wait to see your next tools and ideas!

Anonymous said...

That's really interesting. Thanks for posting all the great information! Had never thought of it all that way before.

Second Grade Smartypants said...

Hi! We just found your blog and are now following. We would love it if you stopped by sometime!
Katie & Lisen
www.wearesecondgradesmartypants.blogspot.com

Ms. Pretzel said...

Thanks so much TBK and Second Grade Smartypants (Katie and Lisen)! I'll totally stop by. :)