Monday, September 3, 2012

Diving into TPT....Yikes!

I'm excited to possibly, maybe, I think....dive into the world of TPT (teachers pay teachers). 

Here's a preview of what I'm working on and hoping to put soon. :)  The fact that I can even make a preview is thanks to the awesome teachers at the TPT message boards.  This year long unit, is inspired by my co-teacher Amy who came up with a lot of the ideas and I just ran with it and made stuff that will go with it.  I work on the BEST team!  I also created some classroom library labels too that I can adapt for you or just send you the free files.

Tomorrow I plan on sharing classroom pics and the files below!   Back to school tomorrow for the first day!! Happy Labor Day everyone.


Pre-K, Second, Third - TeachersPayTeachers.com



2 comments:

Patti White said...

Hi Laura,
I love your last name! I just found your blog on the TpT forum and I am now following you! I would love for you to visit my blog when you get a chance and sign up for my new monthly newsletter if you like!
Congrats on your TpT store. It looks great!
Patti :)
A Series of 3rd Grade Events

Ms. Pretzel said...

Thanks Patti!! You feel so funny putting something on TpT for the first time, so I really appreciate it. I will definitely be following you. :)