Friday, August 16, 2013

Back to School TPT Sale & Catch Up

It's been a looooong time since I have blogged!  It's slightly embarassing, but nonetheless I'm back on here hoping to get back into it!  The summer is slowly winding down and it has been so relaxing and restful!  I'm so thankful to be a teacher in moments like these.  :)

Here are some of my musings for the approaching Back to School Hoopla:

What I'm thinking:
I hope that this year I can continue to pursue balance between school and outside life.  I'm hoping that now that I've been teaching 2nd grade for 5 years (starting my 6th) I can enjoy it even more!  :)  Here's to a happy, positive year!  (It's good to have goals right, even if they fall short!)

What I'm hearing:
"Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke (ft. T.I. and Pharrell) -such a good summer song!
Loving the new app Songza that my sister introduced me to!  Favorite stations so far:  90's Crowd Pleasing Hits, That Sweet Mumford Melancholy, The New Singer-Songwriters, The World of Kirk Franklin, Singing in the Shower 80's Edition, Vintage Cocktail Party (so many!!)  Check it out here:  http://songza.com/

What I'm reading:
How Children Succeed By Paul Tough (Summer Reading), Roots by Alex Haley, The Art of Imperfection by Brene Brown, and Dark Places by Gillian Flynn

What I'm excited about:
upcoming b'days, travel, weddings, meeting my new students, hanging out with friends, learning new things, running a 5K, teaching with my buddy Cait, kickboxing, sunshine, and chai tea

What I'm doing on TPT (Teachers Pay Teachers):
Throwing a BIG SALE with everyone else!  Click the button below to get 20% off all products at Teachers Pay Teachers starting Sunday (8/18) at 12:00am and ending Monday (8/19) at 11:59 pm!  Don't forget to visit my page!  :)  I just put up a new product, which I'll link below.


New Product:
Solids and Liquids in Our World!  
Click the image or this link:  
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Solids-and-Liquids-In-Our-World-832069

Good luck to everyone preparing to go back!!


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Laura-K

1 comment:

cait said...

Glad to read a new blog entry from you! I'm excited to be teaching with you again this year! :)