Saturday, July 26, 2014

BIRTHDAY Week & Themed Summer Projects for Elementary Kiddos

Last week I celebrated my birthday a bit early (July 31st is the official day) and it's already been so great.  I've had a few little parties and enjoyed time with my friends and family.  I have been such a slacker blogging that I decided in honor of my b'day and my return I would host a sale this week at TpT (Teachers Pay Teachers).  
In addition I've been working on a few FREEBIES and new files to share.  

As part of my summer work, I spend time creating curriculum/activities for an awesome Northern Virginia camp owned by some good friends of mine.  It's been such an incredible program to be a part of and my flexibility in working from home has been awesome.  If you're in the local Northern Virginia area, please check out Baroody Camps!
                           
If you're looking for fun activities to do at home with your kids I've created Pinterest boards that have tons of themed activities related to all kinds of things many of which you can easily replicate at home.  Click the link below or here and I'll continue to add to it throughout the summer. 
Hope it's useful and I hope everyone is having a happy summer.  Does anyone else feel like school is CREEPING up faster than ever.  If I see one more Back to School commercial...  (Don't get me wrong I love being a teacher, but sometimes you just want to enjoy summer and not think about it for a while).  :)  

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: