Tuesday, August 5, 2014

BTS Sale: "Show What I Bought!" Linky

I'm excited to link up with Blog Hoppin' to show you what I bought!  
It's been so fun shopping for this sale!  I want to buy more especially after seeing other people's goodies.  My colleagues and I are really excited about Hope King's new Paper Bag book for Back to School.  Her style and ideas are amazing! I was also excited to see these adorable desk tags to help with creating fair partner choices.  :) 
Back to School:  Paper Bag by Hope King (love her!!)
Editable Desk Tags for Cooperative Learning by Catherine Reed-The Brown Bag
There's also a bunch of clipart that I wanted to buy!  Yay!  I just discovered Krista Walden's site.  She has a ton of great clipart! 
Border Mega Pack 3 by Krista Walden
Detective Kids (Creative Clips Digital Club) by Krista Walden
Neon Chalkboard Frames by Jena Hudson at Sew Much Music
Chalkboard Frames Digital by A is for Adventures of H
Birthday Clipart Collection from My ClipArtStore
Healthy Kids Yoga Clipart by Lockless Creations
Diggin' for Dinos by Scrappin Doodles
Looking forward to making some more fun things for my classroom this year!  Here are some of my things I enjoy using for the beginning of the year.  Thanks everyone!  

2 comments:

The Jungle Spot said...

I love your clip art purchases!

Ms. Pretzel said...

I'm excited to use them! :) Thanks for the comment!