Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sunday Scoop & Cyber Monday

If I were to sum up my week in a picture, this would be it below.  It was restorative and so much fun to be with family for the Thanksgiving holiday.  My stomach still hurts from laughing so hard.  I hope everyone else had a great week as well.  The pic below is of a beautiful sunset we saw on our way to Thanksgiving.  We had to stop and take a pic.  
 I missed a few weeks, but here's to another week with the Teaching Trio, a group of 3 bloggers (Kristen, Juliet, and Cassie) who have organized the Sunday Scoop.  If you're interested in joining, check them out here.  

1.  I have not opened a book over the holiday and even though I got a few things done before I left I need to do some serious catching up tomorrow.  I've also needed to do some creating.  I've had a few things on my radar and I'm hoping to do in the next few weeks.  I've been trying my best to stay on the workout train and last week wasn't the greatest.  
2.  I'm excited to see all the products on TpT Cyber Sale starting tomorrow.  My store will be 20% off, Monday and Tuesday.  Plus if you enter the code TPTCYBER you can get an additional 8% off!  Enjoy!  
3.  I've had such a great week with family, but I'm exhausted.  :)  But a good exhausted.  
Have a fabulous week everyone!  

3 comments:

Tonja Irvine - Smart Puppy Learning said...

I am so with you on the planning and creating! I had so much to get done on my TpT To Do list that didn't make it. I managed to get 5 sets of clip art cranked out on Friday, but I still have some products that I need to finish for my own class as much as anything.

Hope you had a good holiday!

Ha Dinh said...

I have been wanting to create more products for my TPT store as well, but haven't gotten to them. I thought maybe I would work on a couple during the break, but that definitely didn't happen. I hope the sale turns out great for you. It's so exciting! :)

Happy Days in First Grade

Brianne Walterhouse said...

Hi Laura!!!

I was looking at my followers on Bloglovin and see you follow me. Thank you so much! I am YOUR newest follower! :) I wish it snowed here in the Bay Area! So jealous.

If you have a second, will you click on this link? I guess there are 2 different choices when following a blog. This is the BlogLovin follow button for my blog instead of my profile. I had put the wrong button up. :( I appreciate it!

Brianne
http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/hooo-ray-for-teaching-9932131