Wednesday, September 2, 2015

#2getherwearebetter--Classroom Reveal

A little late to the party, but I'm here!  It's time for a little CLASSROOM REVEAL!  I love looking at other people's classrooms and being able to see all the creative touches they put in their room to make it a positive, warm, and inspiring learning environment for their kiddos.

I'm linking up with the lovely Mrs. Angie Olson (@LuckyLittleLearners) and Ashley Schroeder  (@SchroederShenanigansinSecond).  Don't forget to stop over there and check out all the other wonderful bloggers who are sharing their classroom reveals as well.
Here's a view of my room before.  Does anyone else have the experience of having it be really messy before it gets back to normal?  :)
Chalk It Up Double Polka Dot Border from Creative Teaching Press & Burlap from A.C. Moore
Wood Frames from A.C. Moore  (painted in chalkboard black)
Black Schedule pocket chart from Carson Dellosa
September Calendar header from my TPT Calendar All Year 
More Days Until Poster FREEBIE from my TPT store
 CAFE and Writing Sign--working on putting up all the files in my TPT store--Chalkboard/Burlap Theme
Black Pocket Chart--Carson Dellosa
Hundred Chart--Becker's Teacher Store  (no longer available)
Black Daisy & White Daisy from School Girl Style
Birthdays, Math & Reading Banners, Vocab, 100 Charts & Other Labels -- Will put in my Chalkboard/Burlap File on TPT
 Chalkboard jars & LOVE wooden letter--Target 
Supply Containers--Container Store
 Woven Baskets for Clipboards--A.C. Moore (college section)
Snack/Milk Helpers & Homework Numbers--Working on putting in my store ;)
Circular Student Name Tags-FREEBIE in my store 
Bookcase from Really Good Stuff (sorry for the blurry pic)
 Wooden Quote Frames--Target Dollar Section
Scrapbook Paper-A.C. Moore
Large Letters--Credit to Ashley from Schroder Shenanigans (see post about it here)
Chalk It Up Double Polka Dot Border from Creative Teaching Press 
 Raskog Utility Gray IKEA cart 
Classroom Jobs from My TPT store 
 Sorry again for the blurry picture!  I will take some new ones and repost.
Charming Dots Chalkboard Incentive Charts from Creative Teaching Press
The little mini posters below I got from my teaching partner so I'll have to ask her about those and get back to you.  :)
What Stuck With You Today? poster idea from Education to the Core 
I didn't download her free file on TPT for her letters, but you can see the original picture and the link above.  Such a great idea!
 I'm so excited to have the kiddos reflect on a new quote each month.  I'm so curious how they will interpret each one.  I'll share their ideas once school is up and running!  :)
 Listening Center from Lakeshore
 CAFE letters--will put up in my store
 Writing Banner--will put up in my store
Pencil clipart from 3AM Teacher and Border on Pencil from Creative Clips from Krista Walden 
That's all for now!  I'm still in preparing mode, but will post a video and more pictures (not as blurry) later this week.  

Thanks for stopping by!!  


3 comments:

Cait said...

Your room looks FABULOUS! Such great ideas - thanks for sharing!

Jamie Knefely said...

I like the red mixed with the black and white polka dots with a splash of burlap. It matched perfectly. Your room looks great!

Jamie
Teaching Tidbits and More with Jamie

Momma Mac said...

The black/burlap work well and will make the student work POP! Great call. Nice cohesive feel - I just love your room and how you always keep it fresh. You are such a creative soul. Also am digging the idea of a quote/month and a countdown till something special near the calendar. Thinking I may incorporate both. Your listening area looks so cozy!!! And that extra space forged in the back of the classroom really works - it looks like. How is that going?